True Colors Art Program™ Online Membership
The True Colors Art Program™ with Kellee Wynne Studios provides a unique subscription-based membership for artists that delivers quality content, inspiring lessons and a supportive community on a weekly schedule.
Six Reasons to join the True Colors Art Program:
1. It feels good to have a creative space to hang out and feel safe. Sometimes just having a place to belong and find answers is what we are really longing for while we navigate this tricky creative life. Having a community of like-minded artists to turn to is a true gift that the internet can give us.
2. You're stuck in a rut. "Going back to the basics gave me far more artistic freedom than just free painting as I had been doing. This coursework is definitely for anyone who has ever felt stuck in a rut. The color and energy of both the projects AND Kellee’s teaching brings you right back to what is so enjoyable about creating beauty through art. ❤" -Kat Furtado
3. You need flexibility to create on your own terms. The videos and lessons are hosted on an easy to use platform and available to watch when you have the time. As long as you are a member you will have access to all the True Colors content to watch, read or use over and over again, for as long as you'd like. Right now that includes the color intensive course Color My Life with 15 video lessons, bonus material, five guest artist lessons for May and new content every Friday from me.
4. You have the desire to paint, but you just don't understand how to use the materials. Discovering our creative intuition isn't the only step needed to become a good artist. I believe that learning the principles of color and design and becoming confident in the use of basic tools and techniques will actually free you to make more impactful and satisfying decisions when you create. So whether you're just beginning or a seasoned artist, there is always something new to learn.
5. You are still seeking to find your own creative voice. I really believe True Colors will be monumental to artists who are ready to take the leap into discovering their hidden talents and unique voice. Learning how to ask questions as we paint and look for answers in each mark is an important part of finding your own True Colors!
6. You've always been curious about how I paint! I bet you're still wondering how I do it? Artists have been asking me for long time how I've developed my style and how I use acrylic paint to create my luminous layers. I am finally able to share ALL my secrets with you. This information is not for me to keep to myself anymore, I need to let it out. I want to share everything with you!